Are you anxious about coronavirus?
Would you like to know where that anxiety is coming from?
Would you like a fresh perspective on your worries?
Feel calmer and less anxious about coronavirus because you understanding how you are experiencing life.
I will be available every Monday from March 16th until the foreseeable future from 7pm to 8pm, UK time, to help people who are feeling anxious about the coronavirus disease (Covid-19).
Here is the Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/115382299
I offer a different perspective to life. A a result of which can help people to feel relief.
This call is for you if you
– have worried about your life changing.
– feel overwhelmed by the uncertainty and confusion.
– are anxious about your children and their plans.
– are concerned about an elderly or at risk person in your family.
– feel your relationship won’t survive being in isolation.
– fear that your family will be at war with each other during the ‘lockdown’.
We can move peacefully through this when we know how we are psychologically experiencing life.
I am so relieved to know this so I am reaching out to others and I hope to be of help.
I look forward to seeing/meeting you.
If you would prefer to contact me directly please do.